Friday 5 February 2016

New Music Video Alert: JayPaul's 'My Story'

VJ, Jaypaul releases the video to his song 'MY STORY'. After weeks of anticipation, electrifying VJ for Rave TV Channel, shows us the musical aspect to him by dishing out this beautiful acrobat piece titled 'My Story'.
Shot in the heart of Lagos by fast-rising director SBT (SketchedbyTsaint), 'My Story' depicts the true Nigerian Spirit of handwork, perseverance and patience.
Jaypaul isn't new to the music scene as he has introduced himself earlier with the song 'Girl on Fire'. A cover to the hit song ;Rose' by Yung L ft MI. Now he serves you with 'My Story'.
Download Audio: https://soundcloud.com/jaypaulmrflamez/my-story-jaypaul-final
You can find him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube - @jaypaulmrflames
Watch the video below:




No comments:

Post a Comment