Wednesday 5 March 2014

Click to watch the Trailer of MAKE A MOVE...It's a must watch movie trailer

Award Winning Actor, Ivie Okujaye's Avizzel Productions presents MAKE A MOVE a movie Directed by Niyi Akinmolayan, Starring Tuface, Omawumi, Denrele, Majid Michel, Wale Adebayo, Tina Mba, Ivie Okujaye, V6 Godfrey, Beverly Naya, Helga Sosthenes, Eno Ekpenyong, and a host of other fantastic actors...
I watch the trailer and screamed WOW!!! I have to share this with my readers!!!
Slated to hit cinemas in June 2014...Watch out.
Catch a glimpse of this amazing movie from the trailer below...Thank me later





2 comments:

  1. Lovely. Where can I buy this movie? www.secretlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ibifiri Kamson, The movie is not out yet, but will let you know when it hits the cinema. Thank you

    ReplyDelete